Immigration Benefits for Vets and Members of the Military


February 13, 2014 If you are serving in the US military, or have previously served, your undocumented spouse, child, or parent may be helped by a policy recently announced by the Immigration Service. Your relatives may be able to receive permission to stay temporarily in the US. In some cases relatives may be able to apply for a green card. Click on this link for more information and contact our office if you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss this change in the law.

Immigration Scams

AILA’s website recently launched a mobile site for those searching on the go. Making resources available to consumers is one of the most powerful tools in the fight against immigration fraud and the spread of the unauthorized practice of law.

International Students Beware of Unaccredited Schools

In light of the recent events at the University of Northern Virginia, we have posted an article on the status violations for international students.  In an era of enforcement, students should be weary of schools that promise benefits beyond those authorized by the DHS Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

“How do I ” guides

USCIS provides “How do I” guides on common immigration questions.