Naturalization Fee Payment



USCIS announced recently that naturalization applicants may now pay the filing fee for their application , Form N-400, with a credit card.  This is the only  immigration application  fee that may be paid with a credit card.

For information on how to use a credit card to pay the Filing Fee for your application for naturalization see Naturalization Filing Fee .