How do I find a doctor for my immigration medical exam?

Dr Med Exam


Most people who apply for a green card need to find a doctor authorized by USCIS (called a civil surgeon) to perform a medical exam.  The medical exam results are submitted to USCIS along with the forms and other documents.  USCIS announced today that is is providing an online tool to help find a doctor by zip code.  For help in finding a doctor near you click on USCIS doctors. Remember to ask the doctor for a copy of the forms he or she will give to you to submit to the USCIS.