Permission to Work for Refugees and Asylees

April 9, 2014:  If you are a refugee or an asylee you have permission to work in the US.  USCIS (the Immigration Service) recently issued guidelines for refugees and asylees on how to provide proof of work authorization to an employer.  For more information on this topic, go to the website below.