Naturalization Fee Payment

USCIS announced recently that naturalization applicants may now pay the filing fee for their application, Form N-400, with a credit card. This is the only immigration application fee that may be paid with a credit card.

For information on how to use a credit card to pay the Filing Fee for your application for naturalization see Naturalization Filing Fee.

Immigration Updates