Immigration Benefits for Vets and Members of the Military

If you are serving in the US military, or have previously served, your undocumented spouse, child, or parent may be helped by a policy recently announced by the Immigration Service. Your relatives may be able to receive permission to stay temporarily in the US. In some cases, relatives may be able to apply for a green card. Click on this link for more information and contact our office if you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss this change in the law.

Immigration Updates