New Immigration Rule for Dependents of International Students

Good news for international students – Husbands, wives, and children of F-1 and M-1 international students who have F-2 or M-2 status, may now study part-time at USCIS certified (SEVP) schools. The enrollment must be for less than a full course of study. If those in F-2 or M-2 study want to study full-time they are still required to apply for a change of status to F-1 or M-1.

Immigration Updates