How do I find a doctor for my immigration medical exam?

Most people who apply for a green card need to find a doctor authorized by USCIS (called a civil surgeon) to perform a medical exam. The medical exam results are submitted to USCIS along with the forms and other documents. USCIS announced today that it's providing an online tool to help find a doctor by zip code. For help in finding a doctor near you click on USCIS doctors. Remember to ask the doctor for a copy of the forms he or she will give to you to submit to the USCIS.