I am an undocumented immigrant. What can I do now to prepare for possible changes in the law?

April 18, 2014: If you are in the US without immigration papers, or if your immigration papers have expired, you may be an undocumented (sometimes called “illegal”) immigrant. You may not be able to file any immigration papers now, but it is possible that the law may change in the future to provide a path to legalization for those who are undocumented. To learn more about what kinds of papers you should start saving, click here.